Consulting and Workshops
With experience gained over the last five years actively contributing to the international Do-It-Yourself publishing scene, Johan Rosenmunthe and Flemming Ove Bech are available for workshops and consulting on all aspects related to making, publishing and distributing your book project.
We can aid you in your creative/conceptual process and provide the necessary technical know-how in the design/pre-press and printing stages to ensure that your creative intent carries over from the computer to the physical printed matter.
What we offer (pertains to both dummy making and full production runs):
– Edit and post production of content (this includes color correction and general photoshop work)
– General concept, layout and design of print project
– Selection of paper stock and print method(s) according to concept and budget
– Pre-press. Handling, converting and outputting files for print (includes soft and wet proofing)
– Selection of printer, administration of quotes and on-press services
– All correspondence with printer as regards print scheduling, shipping and binding
– Documentation and digital marketing of the finished project (blogs, newsletter design etc)
– Advice on channels of distribution, book fairs and self-publishing, or
– Advise as to which publishers might be right for your and under what terms